Monday, May 5, 2008

Pocket PC Phones

This site is committed to discussing the ins and outs of some of the hottest pocket pc cell phones on the market. We will be discussing pocket pc software, and various downloads to help make your phone run as efficient as possible. No matter if you have the HTC MDA, or the Iphone, which I guess would fall into this category we want to cater to you. I will try to include ringtones, wall papers if your phone accepts them and other software to help make your phone function like it should.

So if you would like to learn more or contribute just keep checking in. We will try to include everything from Windows mobile based Sprint pocket pc phones to the Treos, to the Blackberrys. I am a cell phone dealer and have always preferred smart phones, or mini computers or what have you. So I bring to the table a little bit of knowledge and information to the table. I currently have a Treo 700p. Prior to that I had the Motorola Q. I always wanted the MDA, then the HTC wing, however I am not a big fan of T-Mobiles billing method. I prefer that my bill be the same every month if I didn't go over my minutes. But that is another story all together.

This post is starting to run a little long so I will wrap it up but I just want to make sure that I make it clear that I will do my best to provide the most relevant content when it comes to pocket pc cell phones.

No comments: