Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Funny Cell Phone Story

I know I haven't written in awhile, as I have been working on other projects. Anyway this review site will be back up and running in no time. Anyway I thought I would share a funny cell phone story I saw on the web today. It involves a roofer and a cell phone.

I feel bad for the poor guy has he kind of got hit with a double whammie. But never the less, if you picture it in your head it is very funny lol! But I just encourage everyone with a cell phone, especially if you have a pocket pc or smart phone, try to use common sense when out and about.

Cell phone can do more than ever before, and keep us more connected than ever before but that does not mean that we need to be attached at the hip to them. Not to get on my soapbox but some of this texting while driving stuff has got to stop.

Texting while driving, while drunk should be a federal offense, but that is neither here nor there. Enjoy the story, and if you are a roofer, maybe you should leave your phone off of the roof!

No comments: